Are you aware of what is your personal data, and how to protect it? What are your rights regarding the online use of your data?
SOTERIA awareness e-training will give you insights on how to protect your devices, preserve your privacy, and prevent fraud and identity abuse through didactic written content and video tutorials.
Test your knowledge with a quizz at the end of each e-training session!
Learn more about SOTERIA app and the associated use-cases thanks to our videos!
- Introductive video: Data protection: an introductive video presenting the challenges associated with personal data
- What is the SOTERIA Digital Data Wallet?: learn about SOTERIA’s digital data wallet’s concept and functions
- Use-case e-voting – SOTERIA explicative video: discover how to use SOTERIA digital data wallet to authenticate to vote online
- Use-case e-exam- SOTERIA explicative video: how to use SOTERIA digital data wallet to take an exam and securely store its results
- Use-case e-health – SOTERIA explicative video: SOTERIA can also be used to add and share health data, find out more about this use-case!
These videos have been presented to the citizens involved in the co-creation approach.
Increase your knowledge on personal data protection and cybersecurity!
The consumer association INFC, together with Romanian citizens, have prepared infographics and Fact sheets to help you better understand the risks associated with personal data, and how to better use the internet to protect your privacy.
Have a look at them, and do not hesitate to interact with us through the forms available at the end of some of them!
Learn more about data!
- What data do companies keep about me?
- The things you need to know about data privacy
- How do I avoid exposing my sensitive and private information online?
- How to handle data breaches?
Discover European citizens beliefs about the digital world
Protect yourself from online manipulation